Anoka, MN (March 21, 2017) — Designed in collaboration with Resonant Electronic, Brothers is built upon two independent JFET/IC analog channels comprising a total of six unique boost, drive, or fuzz circuits in one small enclosure. The pedal can be routed in thirty-three distinct ways, including mixing them in parallel or changing the order of the effects. As with every Chase Bliss pedal, you can save everything and recall presets instantly, on-the-fly either on the pedal or with MIDI. Every knob and switch is connected to a little digital brain while your guitar signal stays 100% analog the entire time and never gets digitally processed.
The Brothers delay is ideal for the control freak who demands analog processing in their signal chain. With analog presets, MIDI capability, and expression control on any parameter, the technology in this pedal bridges the gap between the analog tone many players crave and the modern, digital tweakability that they demand.
Each Brothers pedal offers the following features:
- Six independent effects via two independent channels (A & B)
- Stack A into B, Stack B into A, or mix channels in parallel
- Saveable presets (2 on board, 6 via “faves” switch, 122 via midi)
- 16 dip switches in back of pedal for usage with expression pedal or CV
- 33 different routing options, all saveable with knob positions
- 9-volt operation and standard DC input
The Brothers carries a suggested retail price of $349 and can be ordered from dealers worldwide. For a complete list of dealers visit http://www.chaseblissaudio.com/dealers
For more information:
Chase Bliss Audio